Before Your Rotation
- Contact Donna Sullivan 2-3 weeks before your rotation start date to inquire about your schedule
- Review the Goals and Objectives
- Two- or four-week rotation open to all residents
- Includes clinics at Comer and inpatient consults
- There are no call or weekend responsibilities on this elective
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a part of this rotation, residents will be expected to see patients in the following clinical settings: Outpatient clinics at Comer, DCAM, Merrillville, Palos Heights and LaRabida.
- The resident will receive direct supervision in the above clinical setting by an Attending Physician
- Residents are expected to attend morning report and noon conference
- Residents on sick or jeopardy call must carry their pagers at all times or appropriately forward this to an appropriate phone number where they can be reached. If activated for sick or jeopardy call, they must contact the director of the rotation to alert them of their absence
- During the rotation, the resident is expected to read and access the following educational materials:
- Allergy/Immunology Recommended Reading; Online Wiki-style allergy/immunology textbook with frequent updating.