One stop shop for up to date #ComerCOVID information and resources for our pediatric residents!
Pediatric Resident Guidelines and other Protocol
– Comer, Northshore, and LaRabida are all following University of Chicago Infection Control Guidelines for exposure, quarantine, and back to work policies. Click here for latest version.
– St. Anthony’s is following slightly differing protocol for exposure, quarantine, and back to work. Please see guideline here.
– View Agile Pathways for most up to date protocols for patient testing.
– Managing Pediatric Asthma during Albuterol shortage Protocol
– Our daily #ComerCOVID email archive here
– Chairman’s COVID emails here
– Check your email for latest updates from HICS
– Join our slack for COVID related convo and most importantly, memes
– All MR and noon conferences are being ZOOMed!
Adult Surge at Comer
– Adult Surge protocol for the pediatric side have been uploaded here
– Adult Medicine Resources can be found here
***All of these protocol are subject to change depending on the needs of the institution and our patients. Thank you for your flexibility!***
Do you need help?
– Pritzker Helps Out! Our medical students are volunteering to help with a number of services. Click here for more info!
– About home isolation, symptom monitoring, exposure to known COVID+ pt: Page 9990
– About potential COVID symptoms refer to UCM Sick Healthcare Worker Instructions
– Travel Questions? Refer to latest UCM COVID Guidelines
– Questions about treatment or clearing an in-house PUI–> Page 30028
– For visitor exceptions: Contact RN director or HOA after hours
– Non-urgent questions: Email Infection.Control@uchospitals.edu