One stop shop for up to date #ComerCOVID information and resources for our pediatric residents!
Adult Surge at Comer
– Adult Surge protocol for the pediatric side have been uploaded here
– Adult Medicine Resources can be found here
***All of these protocol are subject to change depending on the needs of the institution and our patients. Thank you for your flexibility!***
Pediatric Resident Guidelines and other Protocol
– PUI guidelines by service
– Updated Agile Pathways coming soon!
– Updated PHM resident guidelines
– Managing Pediatric Asthma during Albuterol shortage Protocol
– All MR and noon conferences are being ZOOMed!
– *NEW* 4 PM PREP QUESTION SESH MWF via Zoom!
– Will keep you posted on additional educational opportunities!
– 4 PM VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR every Friday!
– Go here for more resources!
Do you need help?
– Pritzker Helps Out! Our medical students are volunteering to help with a number of services. Click here for more info!
– About home isolation, symptom monitoring, exposure to known COVID+ pt: Page 9990
– About potential COVID symptoms refer to UCM Sick Healthcare Worker Instructions
– Travel Questions? Email email@example.com
– Questions about treatment or clearing an in-house PUI–> Page 30028
– For visitor exceptions: Contact RN director or HOA after hours
– Non-urgent questions: Email Infection.Control@uchospitals.edu