There are many requirements for documentation of the educational experiences you have in residency. These are much like your future requirements to maintain certification and licensure. The Pediatric Medical Education Office (PMEO) tracks your progression toward completion of these through quarterly deadlines.
Each academic year, you will be required to be compliant for each of the four (4) quarterly deadlines. Compliance counts toward your graduation requirements and your milestone tracking. The following requirements will be tracked and reviewed during your semi-annual reviews.
The quarterly deadline dates for the 2019-2020 academic year are:
- Wednesday, October 15, 2019
- Wednesday, January 15, 2019 (PL-3/4 procedure certifications due)
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020 (PL-3/4 only)
- Monday, July 6, 2020 (PL-1 and PL-2 only)