Welcome to Dermatology! On this block, you will learn about common pediatric dermatological conditions under the supervision of pediatric dermatologists.
Before Your Rotation
- Review the Goals and Objectives
- The education coordinator should email you a few weeks prior to the rotation to discuss scheduling
- Contact Dr. Stein by e-mail to discuss the rotation
- Two- or four-week rotation open to all residents
- Residents are excused from morning report on Wednesdays and Fridays to attend dermatology clinic during the elective
- No call or weekend responsibilities
- Residents on sick or jeopardy call must carry their pagers at all times or appropriately forward this to an appropriate phone number where they can be reached. If activated for sick or jeopardy call, they must contact the director of the rotation to alert them of their absence
Roles and Responsibilities
- Please bring a laptop with you to clinic
- As a part of this rotation, residents will be expected to see patients in clinic as well as staff inpatient consults.
- Dermatology clinic in DCAM 3A
- Little Company of Mary
- Suite 12