- Resident rotation director: Monica Joseph, MD
Before Your Rotation
- Dr. Joseph will reach out to you 1-2 weeks prior to the start of your rotation. You will be provided with a schedule on your first day. Please be sure to double check clinic obligations.
- Review the GCN Evanston Resident Roles & Responsibilities
- Dr. Joseph will be in charge of your 2-4 week elective schedule
- No weekend or overnight coverage required
- Arrive each morning aby 7AM to pre-round on baby before the attending arrives
- Residents will be responsible for rounding on patients at Evanston Hospital and part of the NorthShore University Health System.
Links can be clicked for directions in Google Maps (opens in new window)