Welcome to the Evanston GCN! On this rotation, you will have a chance get more exposure to newborn care at a community hospital.
- Resident rotation director: Monica Joseph, MD
Before Your Rotation
- Review the Goals and Objectives
- Dr. Joseph will reach out to you 1-2 weeks prior to the start of your rotation. You will be provided with a schedule on your first day. Please be sure to double check clinic obligations.
- Review the GCN Evanston Resident Roles & Responsibilities
- Dr. Joseph will be in charge of your 2-4 week elective schedule
- No weekend or overnight coverage required
- Arrive each morning aby 7AM to pre-round on baby before the attending arrives
- Residents will be responsible for rounding on patients at Evanston Hospital and part of the NorthShore University Health System.