The LUCENT Primary Care Program is a multi-disciplinary program that aims to develop effective leaders for primary care transformation in urban communities. Residents and faculty who participate in this program will have expanded ambulatory clinical training, participate in quarterly seminars, and lead funded clinical practice innovation projects.
You can apply for the LUCENT program during either intern year for categorical residents, or during second year for med/peds and 4yr track residents.
For more information, please visit the program’s website.
Current Scholarship Track Residents
Medical School: University of Chicago
Medical School: Loyola University
Medical School: University of Wisconsin
Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
Medical School: Rush University
Medical School: University of Illinois at Rockford
- Bako Orionzi, MD – Class of 2022
- Current chief resident, University of Chicago Pediatrics Residency
- Emily Nolte, MD MPH – Class of 2022
- Current urgent care practitioner in Birmingham, AL. Followed by primary care pediatrics in Chicago, IL
- Stephanie (Han Yu) Liou, MD – Class of 2021
- Current primary care pediatrician at Alivio Medical Center, Chicago IL
- Vidya Govind, MD – Class of 2021
- Current primary care pediatrician at University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences. Chicago IL