The goal of MERITS is to develop educational leaders and scholars through participation in a focused curriculum, research in medical education workshops, mentored projects, and active engagement with a rich network of colleagues and faculty in an environment of collaborative learning and support.
For residents, the MERITS program spans 2 years. You can apply for this program during your intern year.
For more information, please visit the program’s website.
Current Scholarship Track Residents
|Antigone Kraft, MD|
Pediatric Resident – PL3
Medical School: University of Utah
|Nicholas Venturelli, MD|
Pediatric Resident – PL2
Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Ian Marpuri, MD
- Pediatric Endocrinology fellow, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Glenn DeAngelis, MD
- General Pediatrician, AMITA Health Medical Group
- Miki Nishitani, MD
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology fellow, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Lauren Hager, MD
- General Pediatrician, Kids Health Partners
- Molly Diaz, MD
- General Pediatrician, Erie Family Health Center
- Uchenna Ewulono, MD
- Hospitalist, Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Justin Triemstra, MD
- General Pediatrician, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital