Welcome the Northshore hospitalist elective! You will get a unique opportunity to work as a pediatric hospitalist at different community hospitals within the Northshore hospital system.
Before Your Rotation
- Dr. Bachta will reach out to you 1-2 weeks prior to the start of your rotation. You will be provided with a schedule on your first day. Please be sure to double check clinic obligations.
- Review the Northshore Hospitalist Resident Goals & Objectives
- Two- to four-week elective schedule available to PL3 residents
- You will take call with a pediatric hospitalist in house
- Residents will be responsible for rounding on patients at Evanston and Highland Park Hospitals, both part of the NorthShore University Health System.