Before Your Rotation
- Dr. Bachta will reach out to you 1-2 weeks prior to the start of your rotation. You will be provided with a schedule on your first day. Please be sure to double check clinic obligations.
- Review the Northshore Hospitalist Resident Roles & Responsibilities
- Drs. Joseph and Bachta will be in charge of your 2-4 week elective schedule
- You will take call with a pediatric hospitalist in house
- Residents will be responsible for rounding on patients at Evanston and Highland Park Hospitals, both part of the NorthShore University Health System.
Links can be clicked for directions in Google Maps (opens in new window)